The list of the international alliance of universities was renewed.
For 4 years, the school entered into an agreement with the International University Alliance (IUA), in order to generate new opportunities for students and increase cultural exchange and the level of internationalization, through a series of benefits for school members who wish to study at a university in the United States.
International University Alliance is a group of universities in the United States, which came together to create opportunities that benefit international students. This agreement provides any college student with a series of benefits such as:
- Facilitate the admission process at the university of their choice.
- Receive the additional support they need, in English or academic aspects, while they are in their first year of university studies, without going through pathways or taking additional years.
- Constant accompaniment to the student, before starting classes and throughout the undergraduate program.
- During the first year students can take Live, Learn and Grow courses.
- From the second year, students can access internships in their area of study, thanks to the Career Accelerator Program.
- Students who have the willingness, can take the Global Citizenship Certificate program, in association with the UNESCO Center for Peace.
- Accommodation within the university campus is guaranteed for the first year.
These are the 15 Universities to which school members can apply to:
- Adelphi University, Garden City, New York
- American University, Washington D.C.
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- The University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
To request more information about the agreement, you can contact the Bilingualism Coordinator, Marcela Betancourt.
In this link you will be able to learn about all the university programs that are offered: List and Programs of the Universities of the Agreement.